Banana Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake at Starbucks; Indeed!
As the climate heats up certain crops will grow better and if global warming is a real then humans may be eating a lot of bananas. In fact some say this is already starting as many areas are reporting very strong banana crops in the last three years. Bananas grow well in tropical environments and climate change can cause areas to be more tropical.
If you go to Starbucks coffee you'll see they now have the banana chocolate Chip coffee cake and it is very good. Starbucks is very smart because the main ingredient in banana chocolate chip coffee cake is bananas and bananas are on sale worldwide.
You see, the founder of Starbucks coffee, Howard Schultz and now global strategist is formally a commodities broker and he knows how to watch the prices on various commodities. So since humans will be eating more bananas like their evolutionary cousins the chimpanzees and gorillas wouldn’t you like to know what is in the banana chocolate chip coffee cake?
Well there are bananas, cake, chocolate chips for starters and the total fat is only 80 grams and it has 350 carbs in it. Also it has 30 grams of dietary fiber and five grams protein. I would also like to say after personally sampling the banana chocolate chip coffee cake that it is very good and I want some more please! Food for writing; indeed a yummy proposition. Consider this in 2006.
You may also be interested in . . .
- Coffee - Grinding Coffee Beans. . .
- A Prelude to weight loss . .
- Diabetic food plan. .
- Eating and exercising can make or break your workout.??. .
- 100 percent juice consumption provides essential nutrients . .
- confused for effective eating plan/diet. .
- Obese (overweight) people should avoid fast food / junk food restaurants meal..
- Garcinia– important fruit to loose weight. .
- American are eating more and more. .
- Signs & symptoms of eating disorder (anorexia or bulimia).