logo
Search icon Search Home Contact
All about Health News, Articles, Discussion
Home News Article Forum

#1 2008-01-18 19:26:55

m_sweetgurl
Ranking

Pregnant with Sucidal thoughts...reason unknown

I have been pregnant for 5 months now and i am trying to find someone who has suicidal thoughts too or really bad depression or anxiety or something. i just want someone to talk to that understands what im going through. So anyone and everyone im open to talk
thanks

2008-01-18 19:26:55

AdBot
AdsPosting Bot

#2 2008-01-31 06:04:45

cynicalgirl
Ranking

Re: Pregnant with Sucidal thoughts...reason unknown

Hi. I think you are probably experiencing a weird hormonal thing... it just takes you over during and after pregnancy. I have a son so I've been there... but you should talk to your doctor as a preventive measure, and watch for postpartum depression after the baby comes.

My son is 16 and has a chronic illness, so I am having a hard time with depression myself. Since I am already showing a few signs of menopause, I think I too am suffering from hormonal imbalance of some sort, which can huge mood swings. I think about suicide often but cannot even consider it because my son needs me. This is the power of maternal love, and once that kicks in, you will be happier. My worst days with my son are better than my best days without him. So hang in there and cry if you need to. You aren't alone.

#3 2008-02-21 18:29:16

Rosela
Ranking

Re: Pregnant with Sucidal thoughts...reason unknown

Hey, I have got an article (check blow link) that might help you to understand and cope at this situation and sadness thoughts. Try to be steady and self control. Have a good day.

http://www.ndri.com/news/depression_mania_suicidal_tendencies_during_pregnancy-423.html

Last edited by Rosela (2008-02-21 18:31:28)